Here are my fitness/health goals for 2014:
1) Enjoy running more. I run right now to get results. I want to eventually be able to run because I enjoy it.
2) Get faster. My first 1/2 was about completing it and having fun while doing it. My second will be about proving to myself that the first one was not just a one hit wonder. After that I want to start getting a bit speedier which means I will have to push myself.
3) Get stronger. Yoga has done SO much for my strength and I love it. But now I want to see muscles! lol! I want arm muscles! Hubby says he will help me with that so hopefully by the end of the year I will have some guns : )
4) Do a headstand without a wall behind me. Enough said.
5) Drink more water. I have gotten a lot better about drinking more water but I need to drink MORE!
6) Eat breakfast. This will be a hard one. I don't like breakfast but I know it is necessary.
That is all I can think of right now but if I think of more, I will post them : )